Data analysis tool for the estimation of the current survival measures
This portal makes current survival measures for outcome assessment in chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) patients available online. You can analyze your data in three simple steps and get summary tables and publication-quality figures. The calculations are based on a methodology recently published in international peer-reviewed journals. Read more on current survival measures in CML.
Calculated current survival measures
- Current cumulative incidence (CCI) of the leukaemia-free patients is the probability that a CML patient is alive and in any disease remission (e.g. complete cytogenetic response in CML) after initiating his or her therapy (e.g. tyrosine kinase therapy for CML).
- Current leukaemia-free survival (CLFS) is the probability that a CML patient is alive and in any disease remission after achieving the first disease remission.
The current survival estimator and this portal have been developed by a team of authors from:
- Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses, Masaryk University, Brno, CZ
- Department of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, University Hospital Brno, CZ
- Central European Institute of Technology, Brno, CZ
Janousova, E., Pavlik, T., Hulek, R., Mayer, J., Dusek, L. Data analysis tool for the estimation of the current survival measures [online]. 2013. Available from: https://iba.med.muni.cz/en/current-survival-measures
Authors of this tool accept no responsibility or liability regarding the information requested or received through this website, nor for any subsequent incorrect use of such information. Should you need further information related to presented methods, functionality, or results, please contact Eva Koritakova (Janousova) (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Pavlik, T., Janousova, E., Pospisil, Z., et al. Estimation of current cumulative incidence of leukaemia-free patients and current leukaemia-free survival in chronic myeloid leukaemia in the era of modern pharmacotherapy. BMC Medical Research Methodology 2011, 11: 140.
- Pavlik, T., Janousova, E., Mayer, J., et al. Current survival measures reliably reflect modern sequential treatment in CML: Correlation with prognostic stratifications. American Journal of Hematology 2013, 88(9):790-7.
- Janousova, E., Pavlik, T., Mayer, J., Dusek, L. (2013). currentSurvival: Estimation of CCI and CLFS Functions. R package version 1.0., http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=currentSurvival